I coach single dads who are struggling to raise healthy, happy kids. I’m a single dad too! I get it! Do your kid’s behaviors confuse you? Does discipline devolve into anger and yelling? Does coparenting feel like reopening a wound every time you need to communicate? Does balancing work, time with the kids, keeping up the house, and having a social life seem like a lost cause?
Let me help! I spent 30+ years as a therapist. I have seen and helped people through just about everything. Let my experience and training support and extend what you are already doing well.
By the time we are done you will:
– Have a better understanding of why your kids are “acting that way.”
– Develop a more effective way of communicating, teaching, and disciplining your children.
– Set appropriate boundaries for interactions with your co-parent.
– Deal with the grief, anger, and confusion of losing that relationship.
– Organize your time and surroundings so that life feels more in control.
– Get yourself settled enough so that, when it’s time, you’ll be ready to find someone new.